Gekidan Kaitaisha will hold a series of project named " Jintai Gengo project ( the project of live- human- body's language)" from 2019.
In this project, focusing on the concrete books one by one as the motif, we try to let each peculiar language styles open our bodies.
The performance in this time is a prelude to that series of project.
It will be deployed as several lessons about our " Jintai Gengo (live- human-body's language)".
Now through the situation of internal organ returning to Hakusei-Tai (a stuffed body),
which we think of Hijikata Tatsumi's core philosophy, It will happen that " Jintai- Gengo( live- human-body's language)", being not able to listen although written everywhere
will breakout during the performance.
At the classroom (theatre) re-learning the proper "outlet",
we are waiting for your visit.
- 2019. Apr.5 [Fri.]・6 [Sat.]・7 [Sun.]・8［Mon.］Doors Open19: 15, Start 19: 30
- ※The reception start is 30 minutes before the opening and the door open is 15 minutes before the opening.
- ※On the structure of the theatre, you may not be able to enter the theatre after opening. Please come as soon as possible.
- Sanaizaka Studio (Ichigaya, Tokyo)
- ¥ 3,000
- ※Because of the schedule, the number of seats is very limited. Please be sure to reserve as soon as possible.
- ■Artistic Director : Shimizu Shinjin
- Kumamoto Kenjiro
- Hino Hiruko
- Aota Reiko
- Yabe Kumiko
- Moli Ayaka
- Morisawa Yuichiro (Peachum Company)
- Sugiura Chizuko (Radomama produce)
- ■Staff :
- [Choreography] Hino Hiruko
- [Text] Sasaki Katsumi
- [LX] Kawai Naoki/ Anbiru
- [Sound] Ochiai Toshiyuki
- [Flyer Design] Studio Terry “overground”
- [Company Manager] Morisawa Yuichiro
■We are recruiting participants in " Jintai Gengo Project ( the project of live-human's language) "
starting in 2019. If you are interested please contact Gekidan Kaitaisha.